Personal Information We Collect
When you use the Site, we may collect the following information about you:
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- If you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, we collect your email address and we may also collect your name and other information from you, including which newsletters you are interested in receiving from us.
- We may collect information from you, such as your zip code, to provide to third parties that we connect you with through forms and links on the Site. We may also collect information from third parties when you click on a link that takes you to the third party’s website.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use the information that we collect about you to:
- Provide services you elect to receive from us such as our email newsletters, updates from the Save The Mill Community, and/or other services that require or use your personal information.
- Respond to you if you email us or fill out a form on our website with comments, questions or a request.
- Improve and personalize our content to you and other customers.
- Personalize your experience on our Services, including through advertising, and to provide you information about our Services and particular offers that you may be interested in.
Additional Information About Privacy